Several air transportation methods of aviation Freight
In our daily life, the six most common modes of air freight transportation are: flight transportation, chartered flight transportation, centralized consignment, air urgent, cash on delivery and container. The 6 types that are easier to understand are the flight transportation methods and Chartered mode of transportation. Let's take a look at the specific operation methods of air transportation: flight transportation, charter transportation, collective delivery, cash on delivery, and container transportation. What are the meanings and modes of operation.
1. A flight is an aircraft that departs, schedules a route, determines a departure station, a transit station, and a destination station in a designated period. Its biggest feature is that it can accurately grasp the departure and arrival time. This is the aviation method.
2. Charter flight transportation refers to the airline or charter agency that leases the entire aircraft or part of the cabin to the charter flight (carriage from the cabin to the designated destination. Generally speaking, the entire aircraft or part of the cabin is leased to the chartered aircraft according to the conditions and rates agreed by both parties in advance. The freight of charter flights (cabins) is lower than that of flights, but the scope of activities is smaller. When the aviation freight market has developed to a certain stage, air charter flights have become a common form of transportation in our daily lives.
3. The centralized consignment method refers to the way that the air freight forwarding company combines several batches of scattered cargo shipped separately into a whole batch and consigns them to the airlines. Fill in one copy and the local agent entrusted by the air freight forwarding company is responsible for receiving the goods and assigning them to the actual consignees. The biggest feature of this method is that it can be more cumbersome than sporadic consignments. This is because in the era of air transportation, everyone has their own items that need to rely on the timely timeliness of air logistics. This is the era of air transportation for all people.
4. Air express transportation means air express. This method is particularly suitable for the fast-paced needs of modern society, such as urgently needed items, medical equipment, valuables, drawings and documents, key parts, samples, and documents. Especially the contract cultural relics in the commercial market, the emergency items in the emergency market, etc., have an increasingly urgent demand for urgent transportation.
5. The cash on delivery method is an agreement reached in advance between the consignor or its agent and the carrier, and the carrier will issue the goods on the delivery note when the goods arrive at the destination and hand them over to the consignee. The price of the goods is then sent to the shipper or its agent, which is the business of collecting payment. The air freight, declared value fee and corresponding handling fee are paid at the destination. Today, when modern air transportation is extremely developed, cash on delivery has also become a very important way of aviation freight.
6. The use of container transportation in air transportation is the general trend. However, due to the special shape of aircraft cabins, non-standard containers with standard sizes and different shapes can be used for the containers used in the cargo compartment of large aircraft. The use of container transportation is mainly to improve transportation efficiency, save packaging, and facilitate turnover. This is the modernization of air transport