Summary of international shipping by air Transport Knowledge
Air freight is fast and safe. The punctual and ultra-high efficiency has won a considerable market, greatly shortened the delivery time, and played a great role in accelerating the capital turnover and circulation of the logistics supply chain. Major airlines have successively invested a large number of flights to divide the cake of freight. However, the cost of air transportation is higher than that of sea transportation, and the time requirement is high. The cost ratio of sea and air transportation is about 1:10.
Eight elements of air freight inquiry:
1. Product name (whether dangerous goods)
2. Weight (involving charges), volume (size and whether to soak the goods)
3. Packing (whether wooden box, with or without pallet
4. Destination airport (whether basic point)
5. Time required (non-stop or diverted)
6. Request for flights (services and price differences between flights)
7. Type of bill of lading (master bill and sub-bill)
8. Required transportation services (customs declaration method, agent documents, whether customs clearance and delivery, etc.)
Air freight is divided into heavy cargo and soaked cargo. 1CBM=167KG The volume weight is compared with the actual weight. Whichever is larger is charged. Of course, there is a little secret in the air cargo, which should be known to the peers. It is not convenient to talk about it here. Manufacturers who don't understand can figure it out for themselves.
international shipping by air
Leave a comment