We value training our employees so that each of us becomes a true professional.
From alliances like 2M, Ocean, THE, to other independent players like ZIM, KMTC, RCL, WHL, from CZ, EK, CX, etc. to charter flights, we have strong purchasing power and marketing sensitivity.
Passion for our work drives our efforts and is the backbone of our success, feel us if you start working with us.
Against 18 years’ growth by the capability and honesty, Millennium is now a well reputed brand in China and the world.
Millennium Logistics brings extra value to your business. Since 2002, Millennium Logistics has become one of the leading companies in China after 18 years of hard work. Based in China, the vision is global. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao and Xiamen, the company currently has more than 200 dedicated employees designing and implementing high-quality logistics solutions in various freight management.
1. Strong carrying capacity, the carrying capacity of sea transportation can reach hundreds of thousands of tons, its loading capacity far exceeds that of road and air transportation, and it is the transportation mode with the strongest transportation capacity.
2. The freight is cheap. Since the port equipment is generally built by the government, the ships can be durable, so the transportation cost of the goods is relatively affordable, especially for large-scale goods.
3. Strong adaptability. The adaptability here refers to the adaptation to the goods. Sea freight can basically be adapted to the transportation of various goods, and some other modes of transportation are inconvenient, and sea freight can basically meet the requirements.
Shipping by air is very safe but expensive, so it's best for fragile and valuable items. Shipping by sea is not as safe as air, but it is the cheaper option, so it's best for sturdy items. If you want your packages to arrive quickly, shipping by air is the way to go since it is the fastest method of transportation.
1. Shipping is the main mode of international trade transportation. Due to the unique geographical conditions in the world and the rise of containers, shipping has become the focus of international trade.
2. Shipping can save the country's foreign exchange expenditure and increase foreign exchange income. Generally, countries with developed maritime transport will be very active in establishing their own fleets and focus on overseas cargo transportation. And foreign exchange income has also become an important pillar of these countries.
3. Shipping is conducive to improving the country's industrial structure. Shipping is mainly realized by maritime activities, and maritime activities are inseparable from ship manufacturing, navigation technology, seafarer training, etc., which can help promote the development of industry, manufacturing, electronic technology, and waiters, and improve the country's industrial structure.
Very good quality,fast and safe shipment,Nothing to improve.
Very nice cooperation,fast delivery,good quality,hope we have chance to work together again!
Always online and helpful.Speedy delivery,very good and secure packing.
Quikly send,very good communication,all is ok,without problem.
International shipping is importing and exporting goods between different countries via ocean, air, or road. International shipping is a complex process of moving freight over borders, accompanied by many rules and regulations.
Why is international shipping so expensive? International shipping is more expensive due to a combination of factors, including import duties, more complicated logistics, and the high cost of fuel to ship goods overseas by air or sea.
Internationally Prohibited Items：Aerosols. Air Bags.Alcoholic Beverages. Ammunition. Cigarettes. Dry Ice. Explosives. Gasoline.