We value training our employees so that each of us becomes a true professional.
From alliances like 2M, Ocean, THE, to other independent players like ZIM, KMTC, RCL, WHL, from CZ, EK, CX, etc. to charter flights, we have strong purchasing power and marketing sensitivity.
Passion for our work drives our efforts and is the backbone of our success, feel us if you start working with us.
Against 18 years’ growth by the capability and honesty, Millennium is now a well reputed brand in China and the world.
Millennium Logistics brings extra value to your business. Since 2002, Millennium Logistics has become one of the leading companies in China after 18 years of hard work. Based in China, the vision is global. Headquartered in Shenzhen, with branches in Shanghai, Ningbo, Qingdao and Xiamen, the company currently has more than 200 dedicated employees designing and implementing high-quality logistics solutions in various freight management.
(1) The accuracy and continuity of railway transportation are strong
Railway transportation is hardly affected by the climate, and it can carry out regular, regular and accurate operations all year round, day and night.
(2) The speed of railway transportation is relatively fast
The speed of railway freight can reach hundreds of kilometers per day and night, and the speed of general freight cars can reach about 100 kilometers per hour, which is much higher than that of sea transportation.
(3) Form a vehicle group, and the transportation volume is relatively large
The locomotives transported by railways have strong traction and are suitable for forming a group of trains. According to the traffic flow theory, if there are n cars forming a car group, the route capacity can be increased many times, so although the marshalling takes time, it has a large transportation energy. A railway freight train can generally transport 3,000 tons to 5,000 tons of goods, which is much higher than air transportation and automobile transportation
Rail transport is widely regarded as one of the most environmentally friendly modes of transport. More goods can be moved in the same shipment. This makes rail transport an ideal way to ship oversized cargo or bulky items. Because these plains are densely populated, rich in agricultural resources, gentle terrain, easy to build railways.
Railway transportation is energy-saving and environmentally friendly, green and low-carbon. If railway freight undertakes more transport volume, more resources can be saved and pollution can be reduced. The ecological environment is the foundation of human survival and development, and protecting the ecological environment is a common challenge and responsibility facing the world. In other words, accelerating the development of railways and realizing the green and low-carbon development of transportation will have a profound impact on promoting the energy revolution, coping with global climate change, and protecting the ecological environment.
1. The basic condition for whole-vehicle cargo transportation is that if the weight, volume, and state of a batch of goods need to be transported by more than one truck, it should be handled as a whole truck.
2. The basic conditions for the transportation of less-than-truckload goods are that, according to the weight, volume, and state of the goods, there is no need to transport them in a separate truck, and the goods that are allowed to be assembled with other goods can be handled as less-than-truckload goods.
3. The basic condition for the transportation of containerized goods is that all goods that can be loaded into the container without causing damage and pollution to the container and dangerous goods that can be transported in the container can be handled in the container.
Very good quality,fast and safe shipment,Nothing to improve.
Very nice cooperation,fast delivery,good quality,hope we have chance to work together again!
Always online and helpful.Speedy delivery,very good and secure packing.
Quikly send,very good communication,all is ok,without problem.
Heavy freight such as coal, lumber, ore, and heavy freight going long distances are likely to travel by rail, or some combination of truck, rail, and water.
In the freight world, there are four main types of freight available to shippers. The main ones are land (road), rail, sea and air.